Alm Retractor sharp
Alm Retractor sharp - 7cm
All HILBRO instruments are unconditionally guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship. Any instrument which proves defective when used for its intended surgical purpose, will be replaced or repaired at no cost.
Care and Maintenance of Instruments
- Clean and lubricate the brand new instruments before the first sterilization.
- After use, disinfect, clean, lubricate, and sterilize the instruments as soon as possible.
- Disinfect chemo-thermally, thermally or by immersing into a combined disinfecting and cleaning solution.
- Delicate instruments can be cleaned by ultrasonic treatment.
- Rinse thoroughly and carefully after cleaning. If possible, use demineralized water.
- Dry sufficiently after rising.
- Treat the instruments with joints, ratchets, or threads with lubricating agent based on paraffin oil.
- Follow the sterilization instructions of the manufacturer.
- Prior to sterilization, only close the first ratchet on the instruments.
- Normally, autoclaving is performed with saturated water steam at 134o C.
- When instruments are hot-air sterilized, the temperature should be between 180oC and 200oC.
- Corroded instruments should be discarded immediately.
More details on care and maintenance of surgical instruments can be found here
can be found here
Complete Surgical Instruments Catalog
In case you haven't found the instrument you were looking for, take a look at
Hilbro's webpage and we can order it for you
No posts found