Littmann Classic III 5809 Chocolate / Copper Finish stethoscope with name engraving and carrying case options
This model constitutes the first important upgrade in Littmann stethoscopes in the past 18 years.
Littmann Classic III stethoscope brings new features in the design and technology used in Littmann stethoscopes, with double-sided chestpiece, double diaphragm, and improved tubing, while it retains the best characteristics of the traditional models. The acoustic sensitivity has been further increased with a complete redesign of the tubing that are now capable of transporting sound with higher efficiency.
Littmann Classic III features
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece. The pediatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.
- Littmann Classic III Flyer Download
- Stethoscope charms Who says your stethoscope needs to be boring? Show off your style in a way that identifies you and your stethoscope!
- Stethoscope cases Find the case that fits your stethoscope.
- Stethoscope spare parts I.D. tags, stethoscopes spare parts, stethoscopes covers and cleaning products Look here
Details for Classic III stethoscope
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
- 5-year warranty
Laser engraving on Littmann Classic III
In Ahealthcare.com we offer laser engraving service to all 3M Littmann stethoscopes and to a large variety of medical instruments, diagnostics etc. Our company has invested in high tech laser equipment because we take into consideration the importance of customer satisfaction. The end result is elegant, stylish and permanent. Take a look at some real life examples of laser engraved stethoscopes of various types. No delay engraving with next day delivery across Europe.
No posts found
1. Laser engraved stethoscopes from Ahealthcare.com
In Ahealthcare.com we offer laser engraving service to all 3M Littmann stethoscopes. Take a look at some real life examples of laser engraved stethoscopes of various types
2. Download Littmann Learning Institute App for free!
Get exclusive training content on your mobile device that will help you improve auscultation skills and use of your stethoscope more effectively. The App includes self-paced lessons of patient scenarios with heart and lung sounds, to help improve your diagnostic thinking, self-tests to track your progress and a sound library. Get it in the App Store or Google Play.
3. Cleaning and disinfection of your stethoscope
Cleanisept Wipes Maxi: Alcohol-free disinfection wipes for rapid disinfection and cleaning of medical equipment and surfaces of all kinds, in all medical areas.
4. Protection with Stetho Clean
Stetho-clean prevents contamination with bacteria-protected membrane. Its perfect design doesn't cause any hearing loss even in electronic stethoscope. Stetho clean attaches to the stethoscope, making 200 stethoscope covers easily accessible to healthcare professionals as it travels with them throughout the day.