Mirage FX - Standard
One fit, one solution, for everyone.
With ResMed Mirage FX nasal mask you can find the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity. The Mirage FX is made up of only four parts, making it easy to use, clean and reassemble. It's also engineered to deliver maximum comfort while you sleep - the patented dual-wall, Spring Air cushion is soft on your face, and the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
- You have freedom to move. The quick-release elbow detaches from your device without the need to remove the mask, allowing you to freely move in and out of bed and easily reconnect to your device as needed.
- You have freedom to see. The slender, lightweight frame provides an open field of vision without sacrificing mask stability.
- It is flexible. The SoftEdge headgear is flexible and breathable, helping to improve your level of comfort and mask support.
Cleaning your mask in the home
Your mask and headgear should only be handwashed by gently rubbing in warm (approximately 30°C) water using mild soap.All components should be rinsed well with drinking quality water and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Daily/After each use:
- To optimise the mask seal, facial oils should be removed from the cushion after use.
- Handwash the separated mask components (excluding headgear).
- If the vent requires cleaning use a soft bristle brush.
- Handwash the headgear.
All spare parts for this mask are available in our shop
No posts found