Littmann Master Cardiology stethoscope with name engraving and carrying case options
Meeting the expectations of healthcare professionals who need notably high acoustic response.
Littmann Master Cardiology by 3M features a single-side chestpiece with a patented adjustable diaphragm design to allow the interchanging between high and low frequency sounds by simply changing the pressure on the bell.
- Single-sided chestpiece with dual-frequency membrane (3M's patented technology) to easily change your focus between high and low frequencies without rotating the chestpiece side.
- Adaptor to aid auscultation in hard to reach areas or for pediatric use.
- Headset with comfortable fit and anatomical design.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Soft ear tips for perfect sound insulation.
- Dual-flute tubing that minimizes annoying friction sounds.
- Hand-made chestpiece made of solid stainless steel.
- Outer rim and diaphragm made of synthetic material that won't cause discomfort to the patient.
- 7-year warranty
Suitable for cardiologists,
pathologists, pulmonologists, and pediatricians
DOWNLOAD 3M APP FOR FREE!
Improve your technique and utilize your stethoscope more effectively. You may unlock the application by using your stethoscope's serial number which is located onto the chestpiece. See here for more information about the app .
Cleaning and disinfecting the stethoscope
According to a research study conducted by the Geneva University and published in Mayo Clinic Proceedings in May 2014, doctors should disinfect their stethoscopes after each and every patient examination since they are infected by a large number of bacteria.
Please note that using cleaning products that are not suggested by 3M constitutes a reason for the voiding of your stethoscope's warranty.
WARNING: About 30% of stethoscopes carry the MRSA super-bacterium which is responsible for in-hospital infections and more. Protect yourself and your patients with the Stetho Clean protective membranes.