Duoderm CGF Sterile Dressing
DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. DuoDERM® CGF® dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
DuoDERM® CGF™ Dressing is an adherent dressing indicated for the management of exuding wounds.
- It is beneficial for patient health that trained healthcare professionals use DuoDERM® CGF™ Dressings at the right point in time during the healing of a wound.
- It promotes granulation and facilitates autolytic debridement.
- Autolytic debridement removes necrotic tissue as quickly as enzymatic debridement.
- Evidence-based action plans for hydrating dry wounds include creation of a moist wound environment to prevent wound drying and to allow autolytic debridement to occur.
Ease of Use
- DuoDERM® Dressings can be worn for up to seven days.
- The dressings are highly conformable – and can be easily and gently molded into place
No posts found