Littmann Cardiology IV 6180 Black High Polished Copper - Black Stem stethoscope with name engraving and carrying case options
3M's Littmann Cardiology IV was designed for doctors who demand high acoustic performance combined with ultimate versatility.
The distinct chalice-shaped chestpiece featured dual-frequency diaphragms on both its sides, offering perfect acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility and easiness in the handling of patients of various body types and ages. The pediatric side of the Cardiology IV chestpiece can be easily transformed into a traditional bell by replacing the diaphragm with the elastic membrane that is included with the stethoscope. Both the adult and the pediatric sides have solid diaphragms that can be removed, easily cleaned and easily placed back into position as all of their surfaces are smooth and without cavities that are hard to reach.
Cardiology IV stethoscope features
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds¹ helps you learn more about your patient’s condition
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
- let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component.
- Littmann Cardiology IV Flyer Download
- Stethoscope charms Who says your stethoscope needs to be boring? Show off your style in a way that identifies you and your stethoscope!
- Stethoscope cases Find the case that fits your stethoscope.
- Stethoscope spare parts I.D. tags, stethoscopes spare parts, stethoscopes covers and cleaning products Look here
3M patented technology of double-frequencies diaphragms of Cardiology IV
Thanks to this technology, doctors can interchange the sound frequencies that pass through the diaphragm by simply changing the amount of pressure on the Cardiology IV chestpiece. The greater the pressure applied, the higher the frequency range that the doctor listens to. This saves the doctor time and allows them to focus on the patient who is also very comfortable with the non-cold rim of the stethoscope. The tension of the Cardiology IV earpiece is equally easy to configure by pushing together or pulling the earpieces individually.
3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscopes are used by millions of healthcare professionals around the world who are devoted in achieving the best results for their patients. The Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscopes offer superior acoustic performance and high quality, so they can constitute a manifestation of your personal aspiration to succeed in your professional field.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn't used only by cardiologists but also by specialized or general doctors, medcare professionals, personnel of emergency units, and students. The reason for this is that the particular model offers exceptional acoustic performance on a wide range of applications, from cardiac to pneumonic examinations, on both adults and children.
Laser engraving for Cardiology IV
In Ahealthcare.com we offer laser engraving service to all 3M Littmann stethoscopes and to a large variety of medical instruments, diagnostics etc. Our company has invested in high tech laser equipment because we take into consideration the importance of customer satisfaction. The end result is elegant, stylish and permanent. Take a look at some real life examples of laser engraved stethoscopes of various types. No delay engraving with next day delivery across Europe
No posts found